II. Responsibilities of Employees and Guests
We are asking every one of our employees and guests to help with our prevention efforts. In order to minimize the spread of COVID-19 at the marina and on board our vessels, we all must play our part. As set forth below, Panoply has instituted various housekeeping, social distancing, and other best practices to be strictly adhered to while at work at the marina or on board our vessels. All employees and guests must follow these policies. In addition, employees are expected to report to their managers or supervisors if they are experiencing or if guests display signs or symptoms of COVID-19, as described below. If you have a specific question about this Plan or COVID-19, please ask your manager or supervisor. If they cannot answer the question, please contact us at 649 432-3566 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
OSHA and the CDC have provided the following control and preventative guidance, regardless of exposure risk:
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. When soap and running water are unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand rub with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Follow appropriate respiratory etiquette, which includes covering for coughs and sneezes.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
In addition, employees and guests must familiarize themselves with the symptoms of COVID-19:
- Shortness of breath, difficulty breathing; and
- Early symptoms such as chills, body aches, sore throat, headache, diarrhea, nausea/vomiting, and runny nose.
If you have a high temperature or develop a fever and symptoms of respiratory illness, such as a cough or shortness of breath, STAY HOME and call your healthcare provider right away. Likewise, if you come into close contact with someone showing these symptoms call your healthcare provider right away. If you are visiting the islands, please advise your accommodations management staff or contact us and we will be happy to provide healthcare options.
Additionally, if you are within 14 days of the day when the first member of your household showed symptoms of Coronavirus (Covid-19) you should stay home and follow the guidance of your healthcare authorities.
Anyone who has been identified as extremely vulnerable to COVID-19 by their health authority should stay home and follow the guidance given on self-isolation by these authorities.
Anyone living with a person who is at increased risk of severe illness, or an extremely vulnerable person who is shielding from Coronavirus (Covid-19), should stringently follow the guidance on social distancing and minimize any contact outside the home.
If an employee or guest develops a high temperature or a persistent cough while on board, our crew will:
- Ensure your manager or supervisor is informed by telephone call or telephone message.
- Return to the dock immediately
- The individual experiencing symptoms should avoid touching anything
- Management will be required to report to the Ministry of Health