Guests are required to provide a credit card at the time of booking in order to confirm a charter reservation. Reservations are subject to a deposit of 50% of the booking total, to be taken at the time of booking. Cancellations must be 72 hours or more prior to scheduled departure will receive 100% refund. Cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to departure will forfeit 50% deposit of the booking total. Cancellations less than 48 hours prior to scheduled departure will be charged 100% of the booking total. All cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Multi-day charter deposits are non-refundable and the balance is due in full 30 days prior to scheduled charter date
Booking, Cancellation & Weather
In the event of inclement weather, Panoply will reach out to you in order to reschedule your reserved booking to a better weather day, subject to your availability and ours. In the event an alternate date is not available, your charter will be cancelled at no penalty to you.
Guests are subject to answering questions about their health prior to boarding and are required by the law of the Turks and Caicos to disclose symptoms related to COVID-19. We have the right to refuse boarding to guests who display symptoms of illness. Guests who do not comply with our safety policies will be refused boarding or returned to the dock without refund.
WAIVER AND RELEASE – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- I understand that my participation and/or involvement in charter activities such as fishing, snorkelling, swimming, and boating (hereafter “the Activity”) carries with it the potential for risks including risks to personal safety. I further acknowledge that these risks could cause me harm, including, but not limited to, bodily injury. I am nonetheless a willing participant in the Activity.
- By signing this agreement (hereafter “this Agreement”), I agree to the maximum extent permissible at common law and under the Unfair Contract Terms Ordinance CAP 17.11 (but not otherwise) to release, indemnify and hold harmless Panoply Sport Fishing & Charters Ltd and (hereafter “Panoply”), as well as all its directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors etc from all losses, claims, demands, liabilities, causes of action or expenses, known or unknown, arising out of my participation in the Activity. I voluntarily assume full responsibility for all risks associated with the Activity in accordance with the above.
- This Release shall be construed so that it excludes or limits liability to the maximum extent permissible under (but compliant with) the common law and the Unfair Contract Terms Ordinance CAP 17.11 for all claims, whether in tort, contract or otherwise. All claims by third parties are released and waived fully.
- I acknowledge that I am physically fit to participate in the Activity
- I am not taking, nor have I consumed any drugs or medication, legal or illegal. I am not under the influence of alcohol, nor am I affected by recent alcohol intake. I understand that it is my responsibility to ensure I am in good physical shape for the Activity and am not dehydrated.
- I will be present at and attentive to the safety briefing given by the instructor and if there is anything I do not understand, I will inform the instructor immediately. I will conduct myself at all times in a manner consistent with the safety briefing.
- I fully understand that any boat which may be used for the Activity has limited medical facilities and that in the event of an illness or injury, appropriate medical help must be summoned by radio or cell phone, and that communications can at times be difficult. Treatment may consequently be delayed.
- It is my intention in signing this Agreement to bind myself and the members of my family and spouse (if any), my estate, heirs, administrators, assigns and personal representatives. I agree that this Agreement and any claim arising from my participation in the Activity shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Turks & Caicos Islands (‘TCI”). The courts of the TCI shall be the exclusive forum for any lawsuits arising from the Activity or incident to this Agreement. The terms of this Agreement shall be severable, such that if a court of competent jurisdiction holds any term to be illegal or unenforceable, the validity of the remaining portions shall not be affected thereby.